The Die-Hard™ is the first cableless tube cleaner that successfully cleans light to medium deposits found in chiller, condenser, and heat exchanger tubes.
Water pressure is utilized instead of a spinning cable to provide the power for the brushing action. A patented pulse-jet actuator with brush provides a quad cleaning action to flush tube debris such as scale, mud, and algae out the back end of the tube. The Die-Hard™'s quad cleaning action enables you to be more productive while getting tubes cleaner!
- Spend your time cleaning the vessel, not hassling with the cleaner!
- No cable! That's right – never spend time or money on replacement flex shafts or cables again.
- Rugged engineering and construction for higher uptime and lower repair costs.
- 3 feet / second auto feed for high productivity.
- Ergonomic design for lower labor costs and higher operator satisfaction.
- Quad cleaning action for better cleaning & productivity.
- 110/1/60 electric, 14 amps
- 0.5 GPM water consumption 10 pulses / second ~ 800 PSI.
- Hydro powered brush actuator