5125 Heat Exchanger Tube Cleaner
The Heat Exchanger Tube Cleaners utilize a rigid shaft to provide high torque cleaning to remove hard deposits often found in heat exchanger tubes. These cleaners are ideal for use in sugar mills, paper mills, chemical plants, and oil refineries.
The trigger-operated cleaner features an air-powered motor than remains external to the tube, providing a powerful rotary motion to the shaft and cleaning tool. The 5125 utilizes water flush operation to wash away all those loose deposits.
Air purge models are also available for any cleaning application where water flush can not be used. Contact Customer Service for details.
- Heavy duty motor ideal for refineries.
- High torque for hard or gummy deposits.
- Standard model features water flush operation, convenient for flushing away loose deposits.
- Safer & much less expensive than water blasting.
- 1,600 RPM
- 1” (25.0mm) Air Hose Supply
- 175 CFM (5.0 M3/min.) @ 90 PSI (6.2 bar)
- 50 PSI (3.4 bar) Water Pressure
- Motor Weight: 35 lbs./15.9 Kg